Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Greatest Show on Earth...

Papa Gary's work gave us free tickets to the circus and we had a box suite all to ourselves! The seats were amazing. We even had our own bathroom!

Picture of our suite...you can just make out the room behind us.




$12 snow cone!






The show was great and Gavin was mesmerized for the whole show. He was so sad when it was over. As always he was very interested in the "girls". When the tiger act and the strong men act was going on he asked both times where the "girls" were. I was also very proud of him for walking away from the junk being hawked on every corner. He wanted a sword but I told him he already had so many and he said "Your right. I don't need it". And handed it back to the man. That was one of my prouder moments as a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment