Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ohio with JoJo and Grandpa Lilly

Here we are at the Cincinnati aquarium....

Grandpa and Gavin at touch tank.
At the playground.
The "Great Train Robbery" on the Lebanon Railroad. Here is conductor Bob. He is from Seattle and noticed Gavin's Woodland Zoo hat so we talked Seattle for a while.

Here is Gavin and Grandpa watching the shoot out between the sheriff's and the robbers.
Sheriffs and Bad guys hanging out before the train takes off. Very suspicious. I think they were in cahoots.


B.B. Riverboat "Pirate Cruise" See the pirates up on the second deck.
Gavin was the talk of the cruise since he was the only kid to show up in full pirate regalia AND face paint. :-)
Very blurry but the only picture I got of Gavin and I. Gavin had done some face paint on me that looked very similar to a bruise. I forgot to wipe it all the way off before we went. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment