Sunday, April 29, 2012

May flowers have come early...

The weather is getting nicer (finally)! Its so nice to walk everywhere. Trevor was in Texas this weekend fixing the rental property and Gavin had three birthday parties to attend!

Here's Gavin and I on one of our walks to the playground. The cherry blossoms are falling off the trees and it looks so pretty...like its raining petals. So we tried to recreate the affect using the petals on the ground. haha I had Gavin stand there while I threw the petals in the air and tried to snap the picture with my iPhone. Here's the results: :-)


 Nice walk

We went to the aquarium on Wednesday after school while we waited on Trevor to finish some work at the Downtown Coast Guard Office. I have to say we were disappointed, especially after paying $30 (with military discount) to get in. Gavin had fun but we were done in 30 minutes.

This was his favorite part...the sculpture out front with a treasure chest.

Had to get a picture of the neighborhood chickens. I pass them when I walk to yoga so took Gavin to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment