Thursday, June 21, 2012

Worm Camp

Gavin had nature camp M-W this week. He absolutely loved it. It might have been due to a certain girl he developed a crush on (below pic girl in front with plaid pink shirt). He came home Monday talking about how another boy had kissed her and then Tuesday he couldn't stop telling me how she had "a really pretty face and black hair".  And Wednesday morning he kept asking me if I was going to meet her and could I talk to her... so cute. So I met her and figured out the boy who kissed her was her brother who was also in the camp. Gavin did manage to learn a lot about worms even with this distraction. :-)  Next week is zoo camp where he will have a friend so I think he will be a little less nervous to go. On Monday driving to nature camp he was saying his stomach was hurting and I told him it was probably because he was nervous but I was really proud of him for going right in and sitting down.


And Trevor's knee continues to hurt off and on but he is walking around a little better and can bend it some.

No comments:

Post a Comment