Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Still waiting.....

I can not believe I am still pregnant. :-) Things are happening but its just going slow. I hope this means active labor will be SHORT. This week with the hot weather I have really noticed my hands and feet and face retaining water. 


Ballard Seafood Festival....Gavin climbing up

It took him a couple of times but on his last try he made it right to the top! Pretty cool. Only a handful of older kids could do it.

Salmon running

Pictures from Robin Hood Art Camp. They made so many creative things (sword from toilette plunger, shield, castle, paintings, bow and an arrow holder) . The teacher and her helpers were so fun and Gavin got an awesome compliment from the teacher.


1 comment:

  1. Gavin's painting is so good! Hope that little one comes out soon and that you'll be in MD with me :) That would be SOOOOOOOOO fun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete