Well the rain has come but at least we enjoyed the nice weather to the fullest. Trevor and Gavin went on two hikes this weekend despite the rain and cold. They went to see the Salmon running at Cedar River and good news...there are a lot more this year than expected. Trevor said the hike was so steep they were hanging onto roots to pull themselves up. Of course that was Gavin's favorite part.
I just committed to 4 more weeks of boot camp at 5:50am so I am hoping it doesn't rain during that time. Wishful thinking I know. And I am suppose to start a new workout called Barre. Everyone that's tried it loves it. I'll let you guys know what I think.
Gavin's loving school this year. His teacher is amazing. I hope he is always blessed with amazing teachers like this one.
Grant is "talking" all the time and rolling from side to side. We have tried to get video of him talking but as soon as he sees our phone he stops. He does not like sudden loud noises or movement. If someone yells from another room or even throws a fork in the sink he jumps a mile high. Today while I was putting him in the car the cars going by our door scared him so much he jumped and buried his head in my chest. He has a high sense of self preservation.
Halloween PJ time!!! I couldn't pick just one picture.
Tummy time
My attempt at a photo shoot. :-) This is why you get professional pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment