Sunday, April 14, 2013

Going, Going, Gone

Whew! Where to start? Even with professional movers this move was the hardest one yet. Trevor took on the brunt of the work for sure. And like always has gotten everything unpacked and all boxes out of the house in record time and drove across country at a neck breaking pace. We definitely couldn't have done it without my mom and Gary's help. They came to Seattle to help out while Trevor drove across country and then came up to help us unpack. I can't belive I am saying this but we are now official VA residents. :-)

Before we left Seattle we got some really nice goodbyes from our friends we made there. St. Benedicts had a going away party for us and I totally forgot to get pictures. We had to stay in two different condo rentals as everything was booked. The second rental was awesome and had a jacuzzi that Trevor got to enjoy before he started his drive. Grant and Gavin were in heaven.



Being silly. I have to give them some major kudos for how well they handled all this moving and starting a new school. Gavin started his new school three days after we got to VA. His classmates at St. Benedicts made him the cutest book where each child drew a picture and said what they wished for Gavin in his move. I think the funniest thing was a motorcycle. haha



Trevor made a pit stop at Mt. Rushmore.

 Gavin's got two girls at school chasing him. The other day he said one of them kisses him all the time! :)

Trevor is coaching and I am managing our tee ball team this year. We are the Braves! Its been a lot of work trying to organize the millions of emails but I think the worst is over. Here is a picture of opening day. 

Some random pictures. We haven't had a lot of time to take photos. The second day we arrived the condo complex had an egg hunt so we met a few kids going to Kindergarten with Gavin. I had to go to registration last week. It was so sad to think Gavin's going to be going to school from 9-3:40pm!






Grant loves the scooter. If Gavin goes too far ahead he starts yelling for him. I didn't get 8 month shots but Grant is now crawling, standing on his own for short periods, walking using the furniture for assistance, saying mama and da. And he knows bird.



1 comment: