Grant had his first visit to the dentist at 19 months. He has 16 out of 20 teeth. He did such a great job!!! They were even able to clean them. Here he is saying AHHHHHH. Neither boy had cavities THANK GOODNESS!
Trevor took the boys to Disney on Ice.
And we had our own ice rink behind our house.
Tegan's cute Valentine outfit. The baby valentine party had to be rescheduled due to massive snow storm.
How the boys celebrate Valentines. :-)
Tegan's three months! She is sitting up, turning over, sucking her hands, grasping and batting at toys, watching the boys. She "talks" a lot. I think we have a talker. She sleeps great in the Bjorn or swing and still sleeps WAY better than Grant at night. She's a keeper!
Hey, I have a question I wanted to ask you regarding your blog. If you could send me an email when you get this, I’d really appreciate it. Thanks!
ReplyDelete-Tiffany
tpham(at)dropcam(dot)com