Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The hottest I have ever been....

Sorry no picture but I wanted to write and say yesterday at Tae Bo was probably the hottest I have ever been. Monday, Wednesday, Friday a Western Samoan women "Nika" teaches Tae Bo for FREE! I have been going with two of my neighbors. Its in a cinder block building with no air and no fans. Well there are fans but for some reason they are never turned on or even plugged in for that matter. Every M/W/F 40 some people pack into the building and sweat it out for an hour. I have it from a good source that the teacher who is somewhere in her late 40's has held all kinds of sport records at the college she attended in the states! All I have to say is she is good and yesterday people were dropping like flies. Once the class gets going it gets so humid in the room it's hard to breathe. I know I am addicted and did I mention its FREE! While I was at Tae Bo, Trevor and Gavin went paddle boarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment