Today out friend Lama took us to Nu'uuli Waterfall. It's less than a 10 minute drive from our house. You then have to stop and ask the property owner for permission to continue on a trail for about 20 minutes through beautiful (humid) jungle! But its worth it. The waterfall is awesome.
Here is the jungle we hiked through. We brought home a few plants to plant in our yard. The trail was pretty steep at times and muddy. I should have known better than to wear flip flops! We saw a few flip flop casualties along the trail.
Don't ask me how this got stuck way up on the rocks. Lama said kids climb up and jump off but this was like 3 stories up! After my flip flops had slipped off in the mud, slid around on my feet, pulled apart and almost floated down the creek....I was ready to throw them up there too. Gavin is now saying he is going to get me flip flops with a strap...like his! ha
Found the flip flop on the wall. Weird. Cool that you are home schooling, G. Wish I had done that. I guess that's Lama in the photo. They don't look like that here.
ReplyDelete