Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hawaii Vacation part 2

While in Hilo we also visited the World Botanical Garden and Rainbow Falls.

Gavin swinging on the vine.

Steep Hill at the Botanical Garden.


Guy making the Tiki.


G and I in the big tree


Rainbow Falls



All the boats in the ocean because of the port closure due to the tsunami warning.




Gavin and the friends he made at the hotel looking at the pig during the luau.


Luau. The picture has a weird cast over it...I think it was the humidity.


Getting tattoos

The Rock

Being silly


One too many free exotic cocktails


Honolulu festival parade


Japanese clowns with Bamboo Mats (I tried to look up their real names but couldn't find it). This act was awesome. I wanted to follow it down the street. They were using regular bamboo mats (pictured below) and making different shapes out of them with just a flick of their wrist.
And they had this catchy tune playing with an announcer who told you what they were making.





This was Mt. Fuji

34th birthday at the YardHouse!


1 comment: