Thursday, May 31, 2012

So much fun this weekend.....

We had an amazing visit with the Avila's, celebrated Trevor's birthday, got to see Rachel and her son Isaiah and the good weather was a huge bonus!

 We had a BBQ at our house to celebrate Trevor's 34th. Luckily the weather was great.


 Here are the kids swarming the ice cream.
 Zoe and Isaiah

 Earlier we went to Ravenna Park to play and Rachel drove up from Portland, OR and met us there.
 Gavin and Isaiah bonded over tree climbing.

Avila Family at Gas Works park. 

Here is Zoe and Gavin at Pike Place Market. They had so much fun together. Gavin said he wanted Zoe to go everywhere with him. He really enjoyed Maddox too. He wanted to hold him and when we went to lunch at the restaurant on top of the Space Needle he told Julie only we could hold him. I didn't get any pictures of our Needle and Duck trip. On Tuesday Trevor had to go to school so we took a bus downtown and went on a Duck tour and ate lunch on top of the space needle. It was a lot of fun! 


Yesterday was the opening day of the Wallingford Farmers Market. Here are our purchases. So yummy!

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute!!! I was laughing at your comment on my blog. I mean, if it weren't for you I would have had to spend time in my own room. With creepy smelly roomie. Ew.

    ReplyDelete