Gavin had nature camp again last week and everyday after camp we would go to Matthews Beach to hang out and enjoy the almost 90 degree weather. The water in lake Washington is a lot warmer than the ocean so you can get in and swim.
The high dive...
Trevor's friend lent us his boat while he is in Alaska. Gavin loves to drive. He takes it very seriously even when we are in the middle of the lake with nothing to run into for miles.
The boys.
Gavin and Trevor caught two fish.
The sea planes land and take off in Lake Union and go right next to the boats. Its crazy. This one pilot went right over top of us and it really looked like he was going to hit us. Trevor and I were like what the heck he's coming right towards us. I grabbed Grant and was preparing to jump ship. I know that pilot and passengers were laughing their asses off at our looks of horror.

Tell T he is looking good! And I don't even know what to say about that kids name.
ReplyDelete