Saturday, September 1, 2012

Grandma D, Papa Gary and Uncle Seth Lost in Seattle

My mom, step dad and brother came to visit this past week. We had a great time packed with adventures. 
The night they got in we went to the concert at the zoo. It was Trombone Shorty and the band was awesome. 

They couldn't stop dancing. So funny.

Grant's first concert at 5 weeks.
Riding around Greenlake. It's 2.8 miles around and Gavin made it all the way for the first time with no training wheels! Pretty impressive since its not all flat. 

 The next day we went to Golden Gardens. A great beach just a few miles from our house. Here's Gavin and Uncle Seth exploring.

 Everyone but Grant and I went to Victoria, Canada for the day. They took a high speed ferry.

Gavin with the Orca bushes.


The Whirly Gig Papa Gary made Gavin. 
 Gavin's girlfriend Odessa turned 6 (neighbor's directly behind us) a couple of weekends ago. Here are all the St. Benedict moms at the party. I wasn't going to go but since it was just a short walk next door I decided to wear Grant in the Moby Wrap and just keep him away from everyone. He loves to be worn and riding in the stroller (so far) which is such a blessing. He slept the whole time.

I had some other great photos of my family with Grant and as I was transferring them off the camera they were deleted. I am SO bummed. :-(  I tried to restore but they were gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment