Unfortunately I did not get pictures at the Wurst Fest this year even though we went Friday night and Saturday. For those of you who do not know the Wurst Festival is the largest fund raiser Gavin's school puts on. This year they pulled in $130,000 which was $13ku over last year. Pretty good! I think they can contribute the whole $13ku to finally getting a liquor license to have a beer garden outside. :-)
Also, Gavin and I worked hard today and put up the decorations for Halloween!!!! Our neighbors were like "wow! can't wait to see Christmas" haha I assured them that sadly I do not have any outdoor decorations for Christmas as we are usually gone. :-)
I am going to try to talk Trevor into a spotlight for the graveyard.
What are these two going to be for Halloween??? I want to get them matching PJs. I think it would be so cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment