Sunday, November 18, 2012

Family Pictures 2012

I love family pictures but why does getting them taken always have to be so stressful?? We had the same photographer that took Grant's newborn shots. It was a pretty hectic morning trying to get everyone ready and then we had a tight one hour time frame because the photographer needed to be at another location. And of course Grant woke up early from his nap. I really wanted a space needle shot but it was pretty windy so she met us at our house first. Considering what was going on during this shoot I think they turned out pretty good! :-) 










Thanks again Katie for making the G's. Luckily I had some ideas because the photographer had nothin'!










We have like 60 shots but I thought I would spare you guys! :-) On another note I highly recommend Costco for xmas cards! Its SOOOO cheap and fast. I put the order in and they were ready in an hour. Even though the website says it will take longer. They aren't the nicest cards but lets be honest...where do they end up after the holidays??? I was able to get 75 cards for under $20! What the heck...I spent triple that last year for 40 cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment