Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

Lots of festivities this week. We started out by carving pumpkins. 


Then Gavin's class and the preschool class had a joint Halloween party I was in charge of throwing. 

Gavin's Class with his teachers. This was right before the mad chaos of trying to get 40 kids in 6 groups to do 6 different activities.

All the kids loved the balloon game I brought. They popped the balloons to get the treats. I wish I had thought to take a picture before it was half way gone. Duh! It did look like a pumpkin.


Some of the mom volunteers. I wasn't going to dress up but then I was glad I did. It wouldn't have seemed like Halloween if I hadn't. 


Gavin was a zombie pirate and Grant the cutest little pumpkin. 

 Gma and Papa

 Katie dressed up as a peacock.

 Score!

 Katie and Gma took Gavin to the Science Museum. They saw the Imax 3-D movie.

 Gavin finally let the hairdresser wash his hair (after the cut) so he wasn't so itchy. Yea!!! It was especially exciting because he had fallen at school and skinned his side and hands right before his appointment and was refusing to get it cut at first.

Gma teaching Gavin how to knit! 


1 comment:

  1. You love Halloween! I can't believe you almost didn't dress up! My shirt is from the J.Crew factory store. They are online now. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete