Here's Gavin's self portrait and info they had to write and spell themselves. It took me a minute but he wrote I want to "be a scientist". I knew the scientist part but I thought he was trying to write "bad" scientist or something. haha I didn't know he was using text language already.
Gavin's playing "real" baseball this season. It's machine pitch and it's no joke. The ball hit Gavin in the leg the other day and the coach got one to the eye later the same day. It looked AWFUL. His eyelid was puffed up so large and black and purple within 5 minutes. He ended up going to the ER. Luckily I randomly had an ice pack. They also keep score and follow the three strikes rule.
Grant's loving his gymnastic and music classes!
Here's his friend Will.
Look at this strong man! The instructor was having to pry his hands away. He said "wow he's got a good grip". Grant's been practicing on our pull up bar. He can hang by himself.
Trevor in recovery after double hernia surgery. Poor guy.
Grant at the ER for hives....when it rains it pours right? He was a super star. Didn't even make a peep or try to move as the doc checked him over. And this is with barely any sleep the night before.
Here's a picture of what Grant will look like as an old man watching TV. haha Pour guy felt so bad. Thank goodness for baby einstein.
That last picture of grant is soooo funny!
ReplyDelete