Trevor made the awesome top hat cake. It turned every one's mouths black.
My mom the fortune teller. She had Gavin tell her a little about each kid beforehand. They had fun getting their futures read and then they got a fortune cookie. We had a fog machine to go behind her but it didn't work.
Grandpa Gary and Trevor under the balloon drop. That was a huge hit and so cheap.
Gabriel with disappearing ink all over. It was the first time for all the kids at the party using the "magic" ink. And their parents had never seen it either so they were really freaking out when they came to pick up their kids and they got squirted. :-) One mom said "These are my favorite shorts....I've had them for 7yrs!" I had to calm everyone down.
The magic potion was a hit too. The kids watched as the sprite changed colors magically. And for added fun we included a fake ice cube with a bug in it. A lot of the kids didn't know what to think. And I couldn't believe how picky these kids were. So many didn't want Sprite (so we used water) and a lot of them didn't like the top hat pops...I mean it was a vanilla wafer and a marsh mellow...what's not to like? Or they didn't like pretzels.
Grandpa Gary doing his pick which cup has the ball trick.
Costco had these on sale so my mom and Gary got it for the boys as an early christmas present. It worked out great as we had to be gone all Sunday morning in the ER with Grant and his hives. But Gavin was busy driving his new car. I think it really is helping him to be a better driver. haha
Grandma D's birthday celebration!
Floor Yoga. This is what Grant does when he is tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment