Sunday, October 20, 2013

October update

Everything has been business as normal except Trevor couldn't lift anything over 5lbs so that's been interesting. I mean even getting the trash cans up the steep stairs and going to Costco was a challenge. He finally feels better and we are so happy the surgery was successful. 

Grant and I have been up to no good during the day while Gavin's been at school. Gavin is doing awesome in class. He's gotten green similes everyday since school started. We took him to Chucky Cheese to celebrate. 

Trevor's busy at work and helping organize the Coast Guard Ball which is coming up. I volunteered to co-chair for what I thought was going to be a little event for the PTA but has turned out to be pretty big. I can't wait to post some pictures. I really like my other co-chair which is nice. And I am also sharing room parents duties. So fun times ahead. I'll try to get a picture of the other pregnant mom's I hang out with during the week. We are all due at the same time. I'll take some belly shots too. Only 5 more weeks to go! I'm still going to regular flow yoga which makes everyone in class smile but I'm just happy I can still do most of the moves. 

Trevor got this one. His balance is so good for a 14m old.
 Has to be like big brother....see the serious face.
 The "zoo" in Northern VA.

Grant's first pony ride. This area loves their fall festivals! This was at St. Aidan's where I am hoping to get Grant into preschool next year.


Having fun with the rain gear waiting for the school bus. 
 I love running in puddles so I just let Grant go for it. You should have seen the looks of horror from the other moms as Grant just had his regular tennis shoes on. haha And I think they were probably mad because then all the toddlers wanted to get in the puddle. Hey YOLO! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I miss you!!!! I know we keep saying we have to get together, but I really mean it!!! Email me...mcathleenw@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete