Flew into warm sunny SD week before Christmas! Ahhhhhhh. Next day we went to SD zoo with Gma and Papa before school got out for the holidays. It was the best zoo experience. Everyone talked me into the double decker bus and I'm so glad they did. We saw so many animals and everyone really enjoyed the tour. Then we walked around some more getting lost and ALL of us having to go to the bathroom so we literally ran up the steep hill to try to find a restroom. Luckily we finally found one...why are zoo maps so hard to read? :-)
Look at the monkeys doing tricks...
Bus ride
Over the weekend we stayed at Lajolla Beach and Tennis Club. Great hotel and we were so lucky we got to see aunts and uncles and cousins. We had a campfire on the beach both nights.
Balboa zoo train. Also went to the puppet theater. A must while in SD.
Now that we take pictures mostly with our phones its so hard to organize them for the blog. I'm still hoping to find some of the family opening gifts and Amanda came to visit before she flew out and I know we have one together! I'll keep looking!
No comments:
Post a Comment