While Gma was in town we went to the Year of the Coast Guard museum exhibit which was excellent. And then we went to an excellent restaurant and I think it was B Bar but I can't remember but I do know they specialize in Burgers, Bourbon and Beer and they had like 140 types of bourbon. Some that were rare like this bottle from a storage unit...the people bought all these barrels at a storage unit auction and they ended up having bourbon in them...
Trying on Gma's new glasses....what do you think? I need new ones...really liked these.
Gavin's basketball team is UNDEFEATED! Mostly impart to this dynamic duo. You should see their defense. These kids are playing street ball. We've had poked eyes, bloody noses and mouths, scratches. We played the other undefeated team this past weekend and it was our first tie. It was so exciting...I lost my voice. At one point one of the kids from the other team had a CHOKE hold on one of our players. Which was good because our free throws got us tied up. :-) It was a nail biter and of course we knew all the kids on the other team as well. I am one crazy mom when it comes to screaming directions. haha
Pinewood derby cars are no joke! Papa Gary must have worked 10 hrs on this car. Trevor and Gavin painted it and in the end the hard work paid off. Gavin one three medals. Most patriotic, third or second fastest in his Den (I can't remember) and most cub spirit. The race took up almost all of the day but the kids had fun.
The MC was hilarious. One of the dad's from Gavin's former preschool Tauxemont.




OMG. I can SO picture you yelling during the game!
ReplyDelete