Gavin recently was recognized in front of the whole church for getting his religious award merit badge.
That same morning I went and decorated Grant's school for teacher appreciation week. The theme was teachers are Super Stars. I was on a tight budget but it turned out pretty good. Thanks mom for helping make the stars.
Valentines day 2015!
Cute little valentine!
Grant and Tegan digging into Sherris Berries that Gma and Papa sent. Ummmm Ummmm. Tegan always leans back that like and kind of bounces up and down saying ummmm when she eats something sweet. ha
Tegan Loving the stuffed animals and baby dolls. Now the boys act like these stuff animals are their favorite. Even Gavin is fighting for them??? I mean really neither one has looked at them since they were one. Tegan likes to hold the babies and feed them and say Shh Shh Shh.
Sledding.
Grant not wanting his coat or hat
Tegie going on the potty!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment