Whew!!! 5 blog posts in one afternoon. That has to be a record somewhere? This weekend we went skiing at Massanutten ski resort with Grandma D, Papa Gary, Paul and Alexander.
Please Please take this advice. NEVER I mean never go to Massanutten with free rooms given to you if you agree to listen to their time share sales pitch. Even if they promise you $100 and free water park tickets. It was AWFUL. We ended up leaving without our $100 and that was after I very nicely threatened a bad review on any social media outlet I could find and after they lied to us by saying the truck with the gift certificates was LATE. WTH....can you not find a better lie than the UPS truck is late. ha They told my parents they had to wait for their $100 amex card because the computer was rebooting but Papa Gary waited them out even through three sales people in three different rooms! :-) They started at $26ku and at the end was down to $4.4ku! What a racket! I feel like there should be people that go around to these things and write a blog for the unsuspecting public. If we hadn't already bought lift tickets and had our friends Paul and Alexander waiting on us it would have been kind of funny.
Grant getting his rentals
Ready to go.
The dinner that would never end.
Gavin and his friend Alexander skiied Fri and Sat. I keep telling Gavin how lucky he is to have such a good friend to do things with. Paul really saved us as Trevor and I had our hands full with Grant and Tegan. The wind was gusting up to 30 mph on Friday when we were trying to ski so the little kids were not liking outside. Even Grandma D and Papa Gary decided to wait and ski another time. To say it was freezing is putting it mildly. Here's the skiiers on Saturday which was much better weather. Gavin is an amazing skier, takes after his mom :). Trevor will have him on a snowboard soon. I keep trying to tell Gavin skiing is better. He is a purple which is the highest level they have in ski school. We were putting him in red though because we didn't want him to do black diamonds without us. And this is all thanks to Trevor's coaching. Gavin has never had ski school for one reason or another. This time it was because it was full.
At the huge indoor water park.


No comments:
Post a Comment