Sunday, April 12, 2015

April showers already bringing the flowers....

How do people stand it live in cold weather with kids? Playing outside is a sanity saver! whew Nice weather FINALLY!


 Even when its warm and raining we go outside. Thanks JoJo for the new raincoat. It was perfect timing.
 Leaf boats
 Grant finally enjoying the tub full of costumes from Gavin.

Gavin's class was one of the classes that won the "Great Stratford Landing Snowball Fight" Box Top contest. The kids had a blast! Thank you to Grandma D and PG for not only making the snowballs but also helping me setup and cleanup!




Grant's Tiny Tot Nature Class

Spring Break we went to Atlanta to visit Mama Phyllis, Grandma D, Papa Gary, Phil, MaryBeth and Elizabeth. I thought we got pics of the awesome egg hunt at Uncle Phils and Mary Beth's but I can not find any.


 Back in time for the neighborhood Egg Hunt. I made these hats about two hours before the event and we won for best Easter Spirit. Tegan and I also had cotton tails.

Easter Basket from when I was little.




Gavin's in the background still hunting 



Dying eggs. They did a good job. No mess on the floor. 

Trevor got promoted early!!! Your looking at the new Lieutenant Commander! Whoohoo!

National Cherry Blossom Festival. One of the top places in the world to view the cherry blossoms. These pictures make it look warm but it was chilly and windy.





1 comment:

  1. Did Grant want nothing to do with the pics in the trees? I was there yesterday and took similar pics, you have to shoot up to avoid the millions of people!

    ReplyDelete