Sunday, June 7, 2015

Tegan 1.5 Trevor 37.0

I can't wait to say Tegan 2.0 haha

So since the last blog update Tegan had her half birthday and she is CRAZY girl! She is SOOOOO loud. Who does she get this from??? :-) And she talks so much! She is also a tyrant. She terrorizes poor Grant and Gavin. But then if I remind her hug no hitting she will nicely give them a kiss. She LOVES to sing. I used to think the boys loved to sing but she sings all the time.

She really wants the happy half birthday song to be over so she can blow out the candles.




Trevor turned the big 3 7! We went to Buffalo Wild Wings which has the WORST food in history, the WEIRDEST waitstaff ever but the WHACKIEST birthday strobe light which made it all WORTHWHILE! hahahaha that hat....I couldn't stop laughing.




Grant learned how to ride his bike. Still needs a little help with understanding no sharp turns.

We went to N.C. for memorial day to see grandparents and Jennifer, Todd, Hannah and Haley! 




Ghostbusters were undefeated in the U7 division! They look small but they are a powerhouse!



Turtles everywhere around here. Found this little lady and saw one the other day laying eggs.

Grant's last day of his first year of preschool at St. Aidans.

 Look who we had spend the night! A furry kid.




1 comment:

  1. Love T lying on the pooch.
    Did you expect Buffalo Wild Wings to have good food? ha.

    ReplyDelete