This weekend we went exploring to parts of the island we have not had a chance to see. We found a beach on the East side of the island that Trevor found by chance driving down a dirt road. Everything here is trial and error since there are no street signs or road names.


Gavin found a piece of coral that looked like a P and from there I was inspired to find the rest of our last name. I think it turned out pretty cool.

Here is Tisa's Barefoot Bar. Its an open air bar on a beautiful beach with some of the best snorkeling I have ever seen. I saw so many different kinds of reef fish, coral and eels. Some friends met us there and we stayed all day.


This is Gavin after taking 20 mins worth of pictures with his friend Bella. I think he had had enough.

Here's our automatic timer picture. It turned out pretty good considering the camera was hanging in a tree and I didn't know what was in the frame.

Gavin posing.

Gavin and his friend Bella.
I love your pictures! So excited that you started this blog! Now I can keep up with you all...dying to visit. And DC? Yayee!!!
ReplyDeleteVery cool coral find! Like father like son, blondes! Hey. I recognize that state logo on his hat! Ohh, those poor people that live on the mainland!
ReplyDelete