Sunday, April 24, 2011

EASTER!

We had a great weekend. Instead of the regular playgroup on Friday all the moms and kids got together and had an egg hunt. It was very hot but luckily there was a pool to cool off in.

Then Saturday we played some baseball and went to see the new movie RIO with Gavin.

This is Gavin and I's attempt at a timed picture before the egg hunt on Friday.








Gavin with his friend Bella






Easter morning! G was up at 6:30am.









On Sunday we had a egg hunt in our front yard and went on a hike to our favorite sliding rock/tide pool. The waves were insane! They were huge. The tide pool was so rough we couldn't get in for fear of getting swept out. I wish I could have gotten pictures but the hike is too rough to bring the camera.















The water was so calm at our house in the morning. I think that was why we were so surprised at the waves on the other side of the island.




It looked like there were two skies.




Coconut Point. Trevor has the top floor.



No comments:

Post a Comment