Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Responsibility Chart

Gavin reached his goal of doing all 5 of his responsibilities this past week. And probably even more amazing Trevor and I remembered to fill in the chart all week! We worked out a plan to give Gavin a quarter every time he completes his 5 tasks for the day. If he does it all week then he gets to use his quarters to buy a special prize. The prize he picked this week was face paint. I feel bad because they haven't gotten here yet so he settled for a bow and arrow this week. Just what we needed. All the neighbors are asking him to go shoot the dogs. ha So excited! Just in case your wondering...."don't use bad language" refers to Shut up and Stupid. Luckily that's the worst he knows right now. Which is surprising given every one's potty mouths around here. Another trick we have been using with great success is pretending there are Sugar Bugs in Gavin's mouth. He is now brushing his teeth three times a day and often times is the one remembering to do it. I sing a little song pretending to be the sugar bugs saying Gavin can't get us and it's worked wonders. I am really going to miss this age!

1 comment:

  1. hey! i love that chart, where did you get it? i am definitely going to need one for zoe. i wonder if we can add a custom one, like "Clean baseboards." LOL

    MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete