Gavin and I interviewed each other recently and this is what I found out:
Favorite color: Black
Favorite number: 5 (this has held true for a year now...the answer to any number question is 5. How long is it? 5 mins, 5 weeks, 5 months, How many chips do you want? 5)
What do you want to be when you grow up: sword fighter (this has never wavered either)
Favorite food: pizza
Favorite sport: baseball
Favorite superhero: hawk man because he has a bow and arrow
Favorite animal: wolf (this surprised me)
Favorite princess: sleeping beauty
He loves face painting, science experiments, pirates/knights (really anything with a sword), live theater, fire dancing and tap dancing, Curious George, and taking apart anything he can get his hands on. He likes to rhyme and make up stories but a hidden talent we discovered recently is mazes! I got a book of mazes and he flew through it. Now he rarely makes a mistake on the maze game on my kindle. Great for all our airline travel.
I love how he is obsessed with swords. So funny!
ReplyDeleteLast night I was on the subway. Some guy was taking a survey of what songs people were listening to on their ipods for a class project. He was writing down age, race, etc...When he asked me I had to say "LL Cool J - Backseat of my Jeep." It caused a ruckus on the subway. Everyone made a comment! It was hysterical!
That is so funny! I love that song still! Reminds me of Cotton Hall. haha
ReplyDelete