I have had these pictures of our new house forever but didn't have time to post. Here they finally are....We are really enjoying where we live. The location is awesome. And the charm makes it worth living in an older place. :-)

On the wall our the two original paintings we had done by an artist in Samoa.

Living room and kitchen.

Our only tiny but cute bathroom. It surprisingly hasn't been an issue with just one. And its so easy to clean up.

Downstairs living room with my wall of pictures and our chairs from Fiji.

Gavin's toys and the door leads to a huge room with our office and spare bedroom.

Two paintings from Samoa.

Gavin's room. I probably should have cleaned before the picture. :-)

I love the pictures Erica!!! I am glad you guys are settled in safely. If you visit NC soon let me know because I have graduated and now I am working at Duke Hospitals! Oh yea I am coming to visit!
ReplyDeleteLove, Tia