Tuesday, October 18, 2011

This weekend...

We went back to the zoo, to the UW game and to Harold and the Purple Crayon the musical. All were awesome! Not so awesome was the fact that after we started locking up our bikes to go to the game we realized we forgot the tickets so Trevor had to bike at top speed (and also up a huge hill) back to our house to get them.

Look how pale we all look already! I am going to have to start tanning. :-) It was freezing when we came out of the show. Seattle Children's Theater produced this new musical. They are the number one creators of children's theater in the country. The special effects in this one were awesome. Next is Robin Hood and then Frog and Toad the Musical.

I am also sneaking in some pics of Jack and the Beanstalk puppet show Gavin and I went to the following weekend while Trevor was in Texas. I was really impressed with this show as well. The puppets were all handmade and the giant was so well done! I wish I had gotten a better picture. He was pretty scary. And the songs and script were all original and so funny.


Heres a funny picture Trevor snapped of Gavin going to karate with his ear muffs on. He refused all pictures this day.


No comments:

Post a Comment