Monday, January 23, 2012

Christmas in San Diego!

We went to San Diego for Christmas and as we came out of the airport Gavin said "we are in a desert!". haha The weather was amazing and it was so nice to see all the family!
The day we flew in we went straight to the pediatric dentist we love. Gavin had his teeth cleaned and x-rayed and he got a glowing report! It was the best Christmas present Trevor and I could have gotten. I guess the twice a day brushing, flossing and fluoride rinse is working! whew
Then we went back to the Parras and Vivian's side of the family came over for a Christmas party! Here is Gavin with his cousins.

G-ma and Gavin made a gingerbread house while Trevor and I had date night.
Gavin was Daisy's best friend. She followed him everywhere. Their favorite thing to do was digging in the front yard.

Church service Christmas Eve

Breakfast Christmas Morning
Great-Grandma Sick

Uncle Eddie stopped by for a visit Christmas morning!
Christmas Day at Great-Grandparent's Parra. This isn't even everyone! We are missing Monica, Michelle and Melissa's families.
Cousins!Nico and Delaney!
Meredith and I...before we walked to the ice cream store. :-)
Seaworld visit! And I have to say it was kind of a let down. I don't think we will be going back. I am glad we got in free with the military discount!
We also got to enjoy the beach with the great weather.

1 comment: