Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Finally a new post...Whistler, B.C.

I am really behind on the posting. Since Thanksgiving we went to Frog and Toad a musical, Merry Christmas Mouse puppet show with Gavin's class, Whistler B.C. to ski, then to San Diego for Christmas.
Here are some pictures of our Whistler vacation with Uncle Chad. I can't say enough good things about our hotel "The Delta". If you are going to Whistler I highly recommend staying there. We had the best service and the rooms were setup perfectly if you have two couples or if you want to sleep in a different room than your kids. Plus the "green" spa on site was awsome.




Our only bear sighting.Uncle Chad, Gavin and Trevor's snowmobil adventure. I had a nice relaxing massage while they were gone. Trevor had to do some fast talking so Gavin could go. The rule was 8yrs old and up.

Dinner before the Fire and Ice show.Skiers and Snowboarders jumped through the flaming hoop.
These guys were at the bottom of the jump doing a fire show.

1 comment:

  1. So perfect! Gavin is making the same expression as the bear!

    ReplyDelete