Thursday, May 23, 2013

What we've been up to.....

I promise pictures of our house soon! Its finally almost done. I'm still looking for a black and white rug for the den so if you see one that's a reasonable price let me know. :-)

Here's the outside of our house...Pretty nice yard huh?

Seriously...we do have a pretty nice yard for a townhouse. And our backyard is 500 times better now that Trevor, Papa Gary and my mom built a deck and put down mulch. I'll take a picture and post. It's so much better back there. Thanks for your hard work Grandpa Gary, Grandma D and Trevor!

Here's a little snap shot of the dining room. Looks like awesome new chairs right? Well I came back from a birthday party with Gavin and the Grandparents had recovered our dining room chairs! YEAH!!! No more green velvet! It is so crazy how it changed the look of the whole room. My theme colors are orange and blue.



And I promise it wasn't all work and no fun. I mean Grant looks a little worried here but he loves slides. :-) And who knows the last time Grandma D went down a twirly slide...reliving childhood memories here. 

 Gavin had his graduation from pre-K! Its off to Kindergarten in a few short months! CRAZY!!! He had to memorize part of a poem and say it at the ceremony. He was really nervous but did great. Said his part without any help.


 All of his pants have huge holes. What can I say...he loves them and Trevor and I know how to pick our battles. :-)



1 comment:

  1. How did G adjust to his new school??? Can't wait to see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete