Grandma D and Papa Gary came up to help with the kids. Its so nice to have them here to help get Gavin to the bus stop and pick him up. That's one of the hardest things to do now that its below freezing outside. When they are not here we are so lucky to have a neighbor that takes him.
Dyke Marsh hike - Tegan's first hike
Trevor and Gavin's basketball team, Thunder. Trevor and our friend Jessica are coaching.
Tegan 2 months! She has her first cold. She's starting to turn over to her side. And laugh and smile more.
Grant's 18 months! He's a funny little man. Great facial expressions and funny dance moves. He loves to read but keeps saying "out" to the pictures he likes. I have to say "they don't come out they are pictures" and then he makes a straining noise like he is trying really hard to pull them out of the book. So funny.
He closes his eyes to "hide".
Last weekend we had a little get together with some friends but I failed to get any pictures. Hoping for some sunny weather soon!!!



I'm coming to visit! What are you doing the weekend of 2/8??? I can come up Sat or Sun!
ReplyDelete