Trying to decide if I like Tegan or Maeve better. Maeve has grown on both Trevor and I. She had grown a lot at her 2 week appointment. We didn't see the doctor at 4 weeks so I'll have a stats update at 2 months. So far she is an easy baby. She likes to be held but I guess that is all babies. She is starting to interact more with us and Grant and Gavin both are very gentle with her. She hates her car seat and will not take a pacifier. Which is CRAZY since the boys were both obsessed with their pacifier. I am really hoping she will take one. I've tried all makes and models, warming it, sugar water....She will suck for a second and then gag. She likes the bath but her belly button was taking a long time to heal so we've only been able to give her a real bath twice. I think this week its finally done. Its been pretty interesting trying to put Grant down for a nap with just me at home. I hold them both in the rocking chair and then lay her on the seat when I go to put Grant in his crib. Its funny the looks of sympathy I get when I'm holding Grant and have Tegan in the bjorn. Hopefully my back holds out. :)
So I totally failed on a good one month picture. Here's what I got....
I think her eyes will be blue.
Had to include this one as I think she looks like a doll. Its kind of freaky.
She is so precious!! What a sweet little face. My son will not take a pacifier at all. I have tried every brand and nope, nothing! So I've given up at this point but he will suck his thumb or fingers to soothe.
ReplyDelete