Vivian came up for a week before everyone else to help out. It was much appreciated!!! Here we are at Trevor's work party. I think this is the first restaurant Tegan went to. Good to show her pizza since its our favorite food.
Then Papa, Eileen, Sean, Katie, Chad and Grace came to visit! YEA we had soooo much fun. I'm so glad they are the type of people that just roll with it. Everyone found somewhere to sleep and I know it wasn't comfortable but we had so much fun. The kids had a blast!
New Years Eve dinner! Cheers
Trevor and I stayed at a hotel in Old Town for the night for our 10th wedding anniversary. Thank you to Gma and Papa and Katie for watching the boys.
Trevor totally spoiled me this anniversary and Christmas. New necklace and the Frye boots I've wanted forever! Also a new phone which was good because mine is on the last leg.
Dinner at Jackson 20. It was delicious and while we were eating it started snowing.
Our room crasher! :-)
Lol...the room crasher! I can't believe you have been married 10 years!!
ReplyDelete