It was such a warm fall. It's starting to get coooold and I do not like it. In October we got a chance to go up to Luray Cavern in Shenandoah Valley. Its the largest caverns in the U.S. Very cool. I had been when I was 10 or so.
Headed down, down, down....
Luray County Tractor Festival!
Hay ride...look at this farmer.
This happened a week before Luray. Gavin was playing catch at bus stop and turned around and crashed into an electrical box. I heard the crack from across the parking lot and thought it was the ball but it was his eye. Luckily Trevor was home because he ended up needing three stitches and the doc was trying to do it with Gavin's eyes open. Gavin does not do well with blood or needles to say the least. So they had to strap him down and Trevor had to lay on top of him to keep him still and cover his eyes with gauze.
End of soccer. Their team was undefeated!
Gavin's getting really good on his skateboard. It makes me cringe but he can ride all the way around the neighborhood now. And Grant is super fast on his scooter just like Gavin.
Eating lunch with Gavin
Gavin's teacher's birthday. She's only 25!
Love Gavin's skateboard helmet. Ha.
ReplyDeleteSending you an email!