Grant is getting so big! Strangers comment on how alert he is for his age. He loves water and to splash in the bath. Where Gavin did not like water on his face, Grant doesn't mind. He likes to roll over and sleep on his stomach and is continuing to get stronger with arching his back when he wants to get down. I never worried about strapping Gavin into anything but I think we will have to with Grant. He definitely knows what he wants and strains to reach it. Even taking steps to get there if we hold him standing!! He's started to hold his hands out to be picked up and he has the funniest way of inspecting things he grabs. He will hold it and turn it back and forth while looking at the object over and over again. I think we already have an inspector on our hands. He doesn't really like his pacifier that much. He'll use it every now and then but most of the time if he's crying and we try to put it in he gets even more mad. :-) Right now we are having a milk supply issue. We ran out of frozen milk in San Diego and so I am having to pump and breastfeed a lot more to keep up. We have tried formula but he refuses it half the time and its caused him to have diarrhea so we are trying for more solids and less formula. He's a pretty good eater with the solids.
Gavin's 5 month picture. I think we have twins! (just 5yrs apart instead of 5 minutes) :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment