Saturday, January 5, 2013

Its been a whole month?!?!

I can not believe a whole month has flown by since the last post! Well there's a reason. Its been busier than normal. Trevor finished his fall quarter with all A's as usual. This next quarter will be his last! :-( We should find out in the next few months where we are moving. Cross your fingers for us that we find out soon so we can start planning.

Month in review: went to Disneyland, visited friends in Santa Barbara, hung out with friends and family in San Diego, had Grant baptized, celebrated Christmas with extended family, Gavin has his first loose tooth and three 6 year molars almost all the way in, Grant can sit up by himself, is eating solids and is so strong and inquisitive.

Disneyland: after staying in San Diego for two nights we headed to Disneyland in our rented minivan (ballers) and met up with Vivian, Eileen and Sean. Gavin surprised us all by not only going on all the roller coasters in the park but LOVING them and even sitting in the front car! He barely made the height requirement on some.

Splash Mountain-Gavin's right in front of Trevor. Sean has the most amazingly funny scream. I could here it all the way on the sidewalk where I was waiting. And when I was so scared on the Matterhorn when we were climbing up and up in the cars in the dark it was what got me through. :-)

 Grant saying "what...I am going on a ride?"

 Space Mountain
 Thunder Mountain




Then we drove to Santa Barbara and stayed with Kim 2 nights and Julie 2 nights. Thanks again for the wonderful hospitality. I should have been better with pictures. The girls got to go shopping sans kids and I finally got some new clothes. Yea!

Sundaes at Kims

Cold Springs Trail hike. It was so beautiful.
 Zoe and Gavin




Then it was back to San Diego! Stephen, Meredith, Nico and Delaney came down to hang out.


Gavin and Nico wrestled in the jumper for hours. Body slams and all.



I didn't get any pictures of Amanda and I but I was able to meet her for amazing drinks and Sushi! So fun. Doing a new post for baptism and Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment