Monday, December 6, 2010

3yrs and 3 months!

I never thought I would have a three year old that was more proficient on the computer than some of my family members (j/k mom)!

Pre-haircut...

People were asking how big he is now so here are Gavin's stats: He is 39 months, 37 inches tall (48th percentile) and 31lbs (53th percentile). His head is 20 1/2 inches (79th percentile). And the computer games have taught him what regeneration and symbiotic relationships are...I am learning stuff now! :-)

Gavin grew half an inch in one month!

2 comments:

  1. haha, so are there only 10 months in a year now? does that mean we're a lot older than we are? lol. oh, i miss you!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Thanks for calling me out. :-) I must have thought 3yrs and 3 months can just be added together to make 33. j/k

    ReplyDelete