Friday, December 17, 2010

DISNEYLAND!

Never a dull moment...Gavin and I went to Disneyland on Wednesday and then the Parra family came up to meet us on Thursday. We had so much fun. The princesses were the undisputed favorite but they are followed very close by anything pirate. What a combo? Princess pictures and autographs while in pirate face paint and carrying a sword! :-) Needless to say the Princesses were all fawning over him. He was the only boy in the whole area. We had to go both days. His favorite ride was Peter Pan or Pirates of the Caribbean. I was really impressed because even I was a little scared when all the lights went out on the Pirate ride and Aunt Katie said "okay here comes a slide". ha

Gavin was also very excited about meeting Goofy and Chip and Dale as we have all the old cartoons on DVD and they are still his favorite thing to watch.
Trevor could not be in the states for the Holidays and we are missing him so much. We can't wait till we see you again!


Peter Pan ride! After this ride is when he first asked if he could live in DisneyLand.




Getting painted. Before he got into the chair he said "this is going to be so fun!"


First day of pirate face paint! I never realized but face paint is AWESOME. All I had to say was "you better stop crying your going to smear your pirate make up" and the crying stopped instantly! I am going to have to get some of this stuff! :)

Pirate face paint day two!



Pirates! ARRRGH!

Katie and Eileen joined in on the face painting fun!

I now get to be Sleeping Beauty or Cinderella when Gavin wants to play prince. I think Sleeping Beauty is the favorite over Cinderella now.


He was sooo excited.

Princess and the Frog.


Snow White

Ariel. She came down and told a story and they asked Gavin to be the prince. He wanted to do it so bad and then the time came for him to get on the stage and dance with Ariel and he was like no way! Now he keeps wanting to dance with the princess.

Belle

Dumbo ride





Chip and Dale in the Chirstmas parade. The parade was amazing!
Gavin was mad because we were going on another ride instead of going to see Cinderella and getting face paint.

Chad swinging him on Tom Sawyer Island. He loved running around with Uncle Chad. Everyone said that was Trevor's favorite part of the park when he was little.




Teacups with Aunt Eileen and Uncle Sean and Chad.

Driving with Papa.

Shooting with G-ma.

No comments:

Post a Comment