Monday, December 20, 2010

Santa, festival of lights and Great Grandma Sick

Today Katie, Vivian and I took Gavin to go see Santa and finish our Christmas shopping. Because of all the rain there was no one in line. It was great. Gavin walked right up and said Hi Santa and talked to him for 10 minutes. When Santa asked him what he wanted for Christmas he said "a Superman and Batman costume".



Last night we all went to the Bali Hai restaurant on San Diego Bay to watch the parade of lights and fireworks. Thanks to Uncle Chad we had an amazing window seat! The weather caused the fireworks to be cancelled but we still got to see lots of decorated boats. I have to give it up to Gavin...he sat in the resturant for three hours while we drink and ate!




Earlier in the day we went to visit Great Grandma Sick at her Christmas Party. Gavin is so great with her and she loves seeing him.


Here is the human leg bridge the girls were making for Gavin to run under. It was so hysterical. I couldn't stop laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment